Saturday, February 8, 2014

Feel Good Music

That feel good moment when a song changes your entire mood and outlook on life. Maybe you are driving in the car when you hear it. It will bring that cheesy smile to your face as you crank the volume. Maybe you hear it in a store while grocery shopping or on a TV commercial. It doesn't matter where you are, that song will resonate deep within you and change your entire day.

For me, there are thousands of songs that wash this particular feeling over me.  Music is my way of life; every day songs continue to push into my head. I'm constantly reminded of that feel good music. What's even better is that a good chunk of these songs come from people I know. Maybe I met them one time or maybe I consider them family. It does not matter, they have successfully made music that has impacted someone's life: Mine. Making moves like that, I can't help but share with the world.

What is your feel good music?

No comments:

Post a Comment